COURSE 101 | FOUNDATIONS
Advancing Women's Land and Resource Rights
100% ONLINE PROGRAM
Design and deliver policies and programs that advance women’s land rights.
Learn how to:
With this course you will:
Who is this course for?
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the Women’s Land Rights Institute you will be asked to provide the following information in the application form.
- Contact and general details about you.
- Location and current work placement
- Motivation for applying and how you will apply your knowledge to your work
- Prior employment/contracts most relevant to women’s land and resource rights
- Highest level of education attainment
If you are unsure whether you are being considered for the our next cohort please, confirm with Kurstin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are encouraged to check the session times (by reviewing the local time and date list in the link provided under Key Dates and in this FAQ’s section.
The next course dates are currently being scheduled.
Sign up now to receive email updates when dates have been set.
Session times will be scheduled once the final cohort has been selected.
Sign up now to receive email updates once we’ve determined the most feasible time.
Tuition Support can cover all or part of the $1200 USD tuition fee and is available for qualified candidates who fit the criteria below,
- Candidates from under-represented, minority, or indigenous groups. If you self-identify in one of these groups, please let us know.
- Staff of grassroots organizations, CBOs, or smaller NGOs (under $300,000 USD annual revenue).
We encourage those people who do not meet the above criteria but would like to be considered for tuition scholarship to apply by completing the scholarship section on the application form.
Technology scholarships are offered to candidates on an as needed basis.
Wellspring Philanthropic Fund
Laura Meggiolaro - Land Portal Foundation
International Land Coalition
Jolyne Sanjak - Tetra tecH