Our LandWise legal library represents the most comprehensive collection of laws and legal materials related to women’s land and resource rights.
We have recently added the following resources to the library:
- Women’s Land Tenure Security: A Conceptual Framework [French, Spanish]
- Methods for Measuring Women’s Empowerment
- Women’s Land Tenure Framework for Analysis: Inheritance
- Forest tenure pathways to gender equality: A practitioner’s guide [English, Spanish, French, Indonesian]
- Gender Equity in Land and Forest Tenure in REDD+ Programming [English, French, Spanish]
- Constitution of the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, 2016 [French]
- Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Promoting the Representation of Women in Elected Assemblies, Loi 2019-870
- Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Loi 2019-570 on Marriage
- Uganda Succession (Amendment) Act, 2022
Need some research assistance with a project? Our talented librarian, Karen Chen, is available to help! Just fill out our HelpDesk inquiry form.