Our LandWise legal library represents the most comprehensive collection of laws and legal materials related to women’s land and resource rights.
During the month of August, we added new and updated laws and resources sourced from the Dominican Republic, Madagascar, and Mexico.
- Law Establishing the Principles Governing the Statutes of Lands (Law No. 2005-019) [Land Law], 2005 [FR]
- National Gender and Development Action Plan (Decree No. 2003-1184), 2003 [FR]
- Establishing the Legal Regime of Non-titled Property Ownership (Law No. 2006-031), 2006 [FR]
- Law on Succession, Wills, and Donations (Law No. 68-012), 1968 [FR]
- Law relating to local development of renewable natural resources (Law No. 96-025) [Secure Management Law], 1996 [FR]
- Decree no. 2000-028 relating to environmental mediators, 2000 [FR]
- Decree No. 2000-027 relating to communities responsible for the local development of renewable natural resources, 2000 [FR]
- Decree No. 99-954 of December 15, 1999 amended by Decree no. 2004-167 of February 3, 2004 relating to the implementation compatibility of investments with the environment (MECIE), 2004 [FR]
Need some research assistance with a project? Our talented librarian, Karen Chen, is available to help! Just fill out our HelpDesk inquiry form.