Our LandWise legal library represents the most comprehensive collection of laws and legal materials related to women’s land and resource rights.
We have recently added the following resources to the library:
- Do Land Rights Formalization Interventions Work for Women? [ENG]
- Constitution of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic [ENG] [LAO]
- Laos Law on Development and Protection of Women [ENG]
- Land Law of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic [ENG]
- Laos Civil Code [ENG]
Laos Forestry Law [ENG] [LAO]
- Laos Environmental Protection Law
- Chile Creation of the National Women’s Service (Law 19023)
- Chile Rules to Regularize the Possession of Small Properties and Formalize Title Over Them (Decree Law 2695)
Need some research assistance with a project? Our talented librarian, Karen Chen, is available to help! Just fill out our HelpDesk inquiry form.